Triple Chocolate MuffinsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup toasted walnuts chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Slowly melt butter and unsweetened chocolate.
- Meanwhile blend sugar, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla then beat until smooth.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda together.
- Add egg mixture to chocolate mixture and blend well.
- Add flour mixture and beat until smooth then fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease muffin tins well then fill each cup 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Oh wow, these sound killer.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Did you say triple? Yea, that will do!Thanks for a GREAT post. Here is a 5 for you.jeffsgirl in Medford loved it
THANKS CATHY,I AGREE WITH HENRIE .........:}
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!