Triple Chocolate MuffinsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup toasted walnuts chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Slowly melt butter and unsweetened chocolate.
- Meanwhile blend sugar, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla then beat until smooth.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda together.
- Add egg mixture to chocolate mixture and blend well.
- Add flour mixture and beat until smooth then fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease muffin tins well then fill each cup 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
You got my attention with the Triple Chocolate LOL
Sounds wonderful, you have my 5 GF. Thanks for the great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
THANKS CATHY,I AGREE WITH HENRIE .........:}
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Did you say triple? Yea, that will do!Thanks for a GREAT post. Here is a 5 for you.jeffsgirl in Medford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!