Really Delicious Grilled Pork TenderloinFrom kidaria 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 2 - 3 lb pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Pour over pork and marinate in refrigerator 6 - 8 hours.
- Remove from marinade and grill over medium heat.
- Heat marinade until thickened. Brush on pork during last few minutes of grilling.
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating6 people
What a great go-to marinade....I love the flavors here. Thanks again, Daria! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Looks wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Yes Mammm!!! This works for me....;-)~ Good Job... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it