This Tuna Has Gone To Heaven Noodle CasseroleFrom patchespatches 8 years ago
- Bag of egg noodles shopping list
- One big can or two small cans of tuna shopping list
- celery, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups of Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- Can of sweet peas shopping list
- Can of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup or more of sliced cremini mushrooms shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of Melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 Cup of mayonnaise shopping list
- Chopped vidalia onion shopping list
- milk shopping list
- bread Crumbs (I like the type with herbs and junk mixed in) shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 'Doolittle' by The Pixies (Drugs optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour Mushroom Soup into the casserole dish (or pan if you don't have a fancy glass dish) and add an empty-soup-tin-full of milk.
- Stir up Tuna, Noodles, Cheese, Celery, Peas, Mushrooms, Butter, Onion, Mayonnaise and Salt & Pepper. I also throw some garlic powder in there, but that's me.
- Bake for 20 minutes or so.
- Put Breadcrumbs and however much chopped parsley you want on top.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Serve & Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookpatchespatches Columbus, OH
The Rating5 people
sounds comforting....hold the drugs tho'!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Wow! You weren't kidding about heaven - I almost wish I was the tuna in this recipe LMAO Fantastic recipe, truly inspiring. I am SO gonna try this, or something very close to it :D I kinda like fish sticks, actually *blush*danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!