Upside Down Pinneapple Cake With Warm Caramel SauceFrom magali777 8 years ago
- For the cake shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 7 grs. vanilla shopping list
- 1 can condensed milk shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 can pinneapples in syrup shopping list
- 3/4 cup pinneapple syrup(from the can) shopping list
- canned cherries shopping list
- walnuts shopping list
- caramel shopping list
- 1/3 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup half and half shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 Tbsp.rum shopping list
How to make it
- grease and line round mold.
- Prepare caramel by putting butter and sugar in a saucepan on medium heat, until the sugar has melted.
- For the cake
- With a mixer cream butter, and sugar until light and fluffy, add vanilla and eggs one by one. Add sifted flour, baking powder and mix well.
- Blend both mixtures adding the condensed milk, the pinneapple syrup.
- Place the caramel on the base of the mold, then the pinneapples an the cherries in the center,
- Pour the batter and bake for 50 min.medium oven.
- For the sauce
- In small saucepan melt butter with the brown sugar over medium heat, bring to a boil whisk constantly , remove from heat and whisk the vanilla, rum and the milk.
- Serve warm or cool with the cake, as desired.
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating16 people
I know this recipe will work with rice flour or a gluten free baking mix flour. This sounds delightful and is added to my list - thanks!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Mmm! Looks so good.Fantastic photo, too!ambus in Lahore loved it
magali,wounderful...loved it.thx for ur post..nice dayangieaugusta in Adelaide loved it