Grilled Lemon and Sage ChickenFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1/3c coarsely chopped sage or other fresh herb(thyme,rosemary or parsley) shopping list
- 1/2c lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4c olive oil shopping list
- 1Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic,minced(about 2Tbs) shopping list
- 1tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 4lbs. cut up chicken parts,bone in,skin removed. shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In med. bowl,whisk together sage,lemon juice,oil,mustard,garlic and pepper.
- Pour marinade into sealable plastic bag or dish large enough to hold the chicken in a single layer. Add the chicken,turning to coat with marinade. If using a dish,cover it. Refrigerate 2-10 hours.
- Preheat gas grill to med-high or prepare charcoal fire. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Season both sides with salt. Grill the chicken until welll browned and no longer pink in center,10-15 mins. a side.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating13 people
A perfect summer meal, including keeping the heat outside!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
This sounds so delicious! I haven't thought to use sage on chicken that we grill.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I never thought of the sage either....great idea!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!