Dr Pepper fudgeFrom jdpinky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sugar, dr. pepper, chocolate and corn syrup in a heavy sauce pan.
- cook very slowly, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved and chocolate is melted.
- continue cooking on low to med heat until 236 degree's is reached on a candt thermometer or soft ball stage.
- remove from heat and cool to 110 degree's then add butter and vanilla.
- beat until candy loses it's shiny look.
- add nuts and pour into slightly buttered pan.
- when cool, cut into squares.