Easy Peach CobblerFrom lexisone 7 years ago
- 6 peaches, medium to large in size pitted and sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2c splenda (you can substitute sugar if you'd like, use more or less sugar dependent upon the sweetness of your fruit and tastes) shopping list
- 1tlbs cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1c Bisquick shopping list
- 1/2c milk shopping list
- 2 tlbs butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- toss peaches with sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg and set aside
- mix bisquick and milk together, you want all the bisquick to come together, not be runny, and almost the consistency of bisquit dough
- add peaches, sugar and spices to bottom of a glass baking dish (ceramic/enamel would work just as well)
- top with biquick mix
- bake in oven til light brown and bubbly.
- very good with ice cream or whipped cream!
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklexisone Albuquerque, NM
The Rating3 people
luv peach cobbler thanks Yummie high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
lookin good!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Made this last night. Used a 9 inch pie dish and dotted the 2 T of butter over the peaches. Served with Breyer's Peach ice cream and now this is my husband's new favorite dessert. Thank you!babyhomersmommy in West Bloomfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!