Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal CookiesFrom 13bdaly101 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup of quick oats shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup of light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of white sugar shopping list
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter at room temp. shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla shopping list
- 16 ounces of choclate chips shopping list
How to make it
- . Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- 3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, stirring well. Add oats; stir well. Add to butter mixture; stir until well blended. Gently stir in morsels and pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until brown around edges. Cool on pan 2 to 3 minutes or until firm. Remove cookies from pan; cool on wire racks.
The Cook13bdaly101 Little Falls, NY
The Rating8 people
these cookies sound very good, I will have to give them a try.debwin in Toronto loved it
One of my favorite cookies...Thanks for the picture too.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
i love soft cookies, so i should like these. you got my 5elize in Hudson Falls loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!