Chicken CrescentsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Blend cheese and 2 tablespoons margarine.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon margarine for brushing tops.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, milk and onions; mix.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Place 1/2 cup of mixture in center of each.
- Bring all 4 corners to center and seal edges.
- Brush tops with margarine and sprinkle croutons over them.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Serve with a cream gravy if desired.
- They reheat nicely in the microwave
- Canned chicken will work really well in these.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
easy1 thank youherby in Albany loved it
fabulous idea great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great!jencathen in loved it