BreakFast BurritoFrom rodeogirl73 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook ham in non stick skillet sprayed with no stick cooking spray over medium heat 2-3 mins or until thoroughly heated.
- Add eggs, cook and stir 3 mins or until eggs are set.
- Divide egg mixture evenly, placing in center of each tortillas, top with cheese and salsa.
- Fold ends of tortilla over filling, roll up.
- Microwave each burrito on high 15 seconds, if desired.
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
We eat this often at our house. My kids (now grown) love them. L.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
Deilcious. A great recipe.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!