Lemon Cream SaladFrom auntybea 7 years ago
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) bottle lemon-lime carbonated beverage shopping list
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) package lemon-flavored gelatin shopping list
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- red leaf lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cream cheese and marshmallows melt. Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin, stirring until dissolved. Stir in pineapple and pecans. Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour mixture into 12 lightly oiled 1/2-cup molds. Cover and chill until firm. Unmold onto lettuce-lined salad plates.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating6 people
sounds great jill thanks sweetie .........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yum this does sound good. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds like a great, lite, refreshing dessert for a summer meal! Thanks!
gardener61 in Woolwich loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!