Yeast Dinner RollsFrom cherylannxo 6 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in water; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add yeast, milk, eggs, oil, salt and sugar; mix with a whisk. Add in enough flour to make a thick pancake batter. Cover bowl with a towel and let rise until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Then add enough flour to make a soft dough.
- Knead 8 times and spray with cooking spray and place back in bowl.
- Cover with towel and let rise for a second time, until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Punch down and form into 24 balls.
- Grease 2-13x9" baking pans.
- Place 12 dough balls in each pan.
- Let rise one last time, until doubled, about 40 minutes
- Heat oven to 350*. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with lots of butter
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating1 people
fantastic,thanks again for sharing!magali777 in Mexico loved it