Chewy Peanutty BarsFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- Chewy peanutty Bars shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1 cup sweetened coconut Flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Add butter; cut in with pastry blender or with hands until mixture is well blended, resembling coarse crumbs. Add eggs; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is set. Remove from oven; sprinkle peanut butter chips on top. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over chips; top with coconut. Return to oven; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 24 bars.