SIMPLE STIR FRYFrom magpieno6 5 years ago
- ANY TYPE OF pasta AS REQUIRED, AMOUNT AS DESIRED shopping list
- LARGE prawns shopping list
- onion shopping list
- vegetables AS DESIRED, I USED ADZUKI beans AND A FEW peas shopping list
- tomato shopping list
- herbs - ground ginger, MILD CHILLI POWDER, garlic AND ITALIAN MIXED HEBS shopping list
- LITTLE balsamic vinegar shopping list
- salt and black pepper TO TASTE shopping list
How to make it
- PUT PASTA INTO BOILING WATER AND COOK TILL SOFT, 5 MINUTES
- PUT OLIVE OIL INTO WOK
- WHEN OIL IS HOT, PUT IN SLICED ONION, TOMATO AND VEGETABLES MIXED WITH ALL THE HERBS AND A LITTLE BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- STIR AND FRY TILL LIGHTLY COOKED, THEN PUT IN PASTA AND STIR WELL FOR A SHORT WHILE
- FINALLY PUT IN THE PRAWNS AND STIRRING ALL THE WHILE COOK FOR 2 MINUTE
- SERVE ONTO WARMED PLATE.
- MAY LIKE TO CONSUME WITH SOME CRUSTY BREAD
The Cookmagpieno6 Fleetwood, Fylde. G.B., GB
The Rating5 people
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I don't think of pasta for stir fry, I'll have to remember that!
I have some beef, or venison, stir fry recipes you may like....(forgive me, I just like to share...) The recipes were designed for beef, I just use them w/ venison since I l...moredynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!