Cranberry HootycreeksFrom donnaja1231 6 years ago
- 5/8 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Layer the ingredients in a 1 quart or 1 liter jar, in the order listed.
- Attach a tag with the following instructions: Cranberry Hootycreeks 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. 2. In a medium bowl, beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until fluffy. Add the entire jar of ingredients, and mix together by hand until well blended. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. 3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Cool on baking sheets, or remove to cool on wire racks.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
The Rating3 people
I've made these before---they're awesome!!! :)
Definitely one of my fav cookies! Thank you! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
Love this recipe! Thank you for posting it!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
I just made these to send to my son, who is currently on deployment. I taste tested one before packing them up and it was delicious. Thanks for the recipe!curious in Commerce loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!