Pumpkin Cup CakesFrom littlesponger 8 years ago
- For the Crust: shopping list
- 1 box Refrigerated pie shell shopping list
- For Filling: shopping list
- 1 can(16oz.) solid pack pumpkin puree shopping list
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3cup sugar, 1 tab flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 2 lg eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Making The Crust
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- 2. Roll out one pie shell.
- 3. Using knife, cut the pie shells into squares.
- 4. Place each square in a muffin cup to create a pocket.
- Making The Filling
- 1. In large bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg, allspice
- 2. Mix well & stir in cream, milk, eggs, vanilla.
- 3. Pour into pockets
- 4. Bake until golden and filling is set about 45 minutes.
- 5. Transfer pie to a wire rack and cool completely.
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating4 people
I love pumpkin anything and these sound fantastic. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
simply delish 55555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it