Micro-stewed Fruit Peach-blueberryFrom maggiehc 6 years ago
- 1 peach, pitted and chopped into 1 inch chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup blueberries shopping list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar or maple syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream* shopping list
- *soy yogurt, regular yogurt, and Tofutti Better than sour cream are all good on this. It goes without saying that ice cream would gild the lily. shopping list
How to make it
- Place the peach chunks and blueberries into a small bowl and microwave uncovered for 1-2 minutes, just until the fruit is hot and the berries begin to burst.
- Top with brown sugar or maple syrup and sour cream.
The Cookmaggiehc Detroit, MI
The Rating3 people
Really enjoyed having this! Never would have thought to try peaches and blueberries together. I added some ground cinnamon and cloves to the fruit just to give it some more flavour.jo87 in East London loved it
My grandmother would stew blackberries for breakfast and have those big fat butter biscuits with them. My grandad loved it but I wanted my eggs.As I got older, I found that I like stewed fruits very much. I have some peaches so I will play around wit...morebluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I agree, I also grew up with stewed fruits and this does bring back a great memory. I also will be experimenting. I love the combination of peaches and berries, so this is aimed towards me. Great post. You have my 5chefmeow in Garland loved it