Upside Down Peanut Butter CupsFrom beautifultang 8 years ago
- mixing bowl shopping list
- spoon shopping list
- baking sheet or large plate shopping list
- measuring cups shopping list
- plastic wrap shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter (I think you'll really need more) shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey (again, I think you'd need a little more possibly) shopping list
- 1 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder shopping list
- 35 Hersey's kisses, peeled shopping list
How to make it
- Put peanut butter and honey in mixing bowl. Stir together until well mixed.
- Add milk powder and stir.
- Pinch off pieces about the size of a small walnut and roll into balls.
- Stick the point of the Hersey's Kiss into the ball, until you can only see the bottom.
- Place ball on cookie sheet or large plate.
- Use remaining peanut butter mixture and kisses.
- Cover the plate with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate atleast 1 hour.
The Cookbeautifultang Lincoln Park, MI
The Rating4 people
How could you not love this?greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Good enough to please the kind of crowd coming this weekend,High five
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Great recipe and thanks for sharing a memory
karlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!