Chicago Sticky Rib SauceFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
- 1 cup tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup barbecue sauce ( your favorite brand) shopping list
- 1/4 cup cola shopping list
- 2 Tbsp honey shopping list
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Over medium heat, let mixture come to a boil and then reduce and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- If sauce is too thick, add 2-3 tablespoons water.
- Remove sauce from heat and set aside.
- When cool, use on grilled or oven ribs, or bottle and refrigerate.
- Makes enough for 6 lbs of ribs.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating6 people
great tastey recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love my ribs! Will try this,looks good.pleclare in Framingham loved it
Sounds great! thanks.auntybea in Vernon loved it