Key Lime Cream CupsFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place 24 foil mini muffin cups (or candy cups) on a baking tray.
- Whisk cornstarch and water in a small dish, then microwave 30 seconds on HI, until clear and slightly thickened.
- Melt 2/3 of the candy wafers.
- Thoroughly paint the melts up the sides of each wrapper. Chill candy for 10 minutes, then paint a second coating. Chill 10 minutes longer.
- Beat together condensed milk, key lime juice, vanilla and cornstarch mixture.
- Spoon generous amounts of curd into each candy cup.
- Chill 15 minutes longer.
- Melt remaining coating disks and completely top the filling.
- Refrigerate 2 hours, until cold.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating6 people
Great post Jo. This sounds fantastic. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
sounds yummy!jett2whit in Union City loved it
These sound great! I like lime flavor so I know I will like these.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Food Blogs60 members