Franks RedHot Buffalo Chicken DipFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing shopping list
- 1/2 cup Frank's® RedHot® Original cayenne pepper sauce OR cup Frank's® RedHot® buffalo wing sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces) shopping list
- 2 cans (9.75 ounces each) Swanson® Premium Chunk chicken breast in water, drained shopping list
- assorted fresh vegetables or crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it's smooth. Stir in the dressing, pepper sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbly. Stir before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping
- To make in the microwave:
- \Use a microwavable 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Prepare the dip as directed above in Step 2. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot, stirring halfway through the cook time.
- This dip can be kept warm in a small crockpot or fondue pot on the buffet table.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
That sounds great on crackers!mrgresch in Milwaukee loved it
Terrific JM! :)noir in Boston loved it