BEEF-NOODLE SKILLETFrom bestcooker 8 years ago
- 1 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- one small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced garlic, or to taste shopping list
- one 10 oz. pkg. frozen whole kernel corn (no need to thaw) shopping list
- 4 oz. (2 C.) uncooked medium egg noodles shopping list
- 1 C. water shopping list
- 1 C. mild Pace Picante Sauce shopping list
- one 15 oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 C. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion together; drain any grease well. Add remaining ingredients except cheese and mix well. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10-12 mins. or until noodles are of desired consistency, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle cheese over top and simmer just until cheese melts.
- Variation for a spicier version:
- omit water and use a 16 oz. jar of picante and an 8 oz. jar of tomato sauce.
- Note: You can also serve the dish and sprinkle cheese on individual servings at the table; there is enough residual heat to melt the cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbestcooker NA
The Rating6 people
Sounds like something the whole family will like. Thanks for posting it :)donman in Hammond loved it
Great recipe !!! Quick, Easy, only uses 1 pan and Tastes really good - Thanks Bestcooker!coot226 in Minneapolis loved it
This is a good one. My kids love it:)sweetjam in Tempe loved it