Firecracker Grilled Alaskan SalmonFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 salmon steaks shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red chili flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place the salmon steaks in a glass dish.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over salmon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Heat grill then remove salmon from marinade.
- Brush grill with oil and place salmon on grill.
- Grill salmon over medium for 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Turn halfway through cooking.