Strawberry Heaven DessertFrom cadavis 7 years ago
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, divided shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) eagle brand sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Line 8x4 inch loaf pan with foil.
- Mash 2 cups of strawberries in large bowl.
- Stir in milk, juice and 2 cups of the whipped topping;
- Pour into pan
- Combine chopped cookies and butter;
- Press into mixture to create the topping.
- Freeze at least 6 hours.
- To serve, invert onto plate.
- Remove foil.
- Frost with remaining whipped topping.
- Top with remaining strawberries, sliced.
The Cookcadavis Asheboro, NC
The Rating3 people
OMG does this ever sound yummie. Perfect summer time dessert when it's hot out and you don't want to heat up your house running the oven. You have my 5, thanks for the post.henrie in Savannah loved it
Thanks for sending this to me. Only if I could find someone to eat it with. My mister won't eat chocolate.blueeyes68ky in Owenton loved it
sounds gooooood.turtle66 in Sacramento loved it