Sour Cream 7up BiscuitsFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all of the above ingredients together, except for the butter.
- Add extra mix until you can work with the dough.
- Melt 1/2 stick of the butter in large cast iron skilet.
- Place biscuits in.
- Melt the other 1/2 stick and pour all over the tops.
- Bake 450 degrees for about 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating6 people
This is a melt in your mouth recipe. Thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
i use unflavored yogurt instead of the sour cream and have used gingerale instead of 7up and it tastes the same, only fewer calories. have to make up for the butter. these are outstanding. should be rated 10coffeecuplover in loved it