Copycat Mrs Fields Peanut Butter CookiesFrom cherylannxo 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300*
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix together with a wire whisk
- In a large bowl, blend the sugars with an electric mixer at medium speed.
- Add butter and mix until it forms a paste.
- Next, add the eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Mix at mediun speed until the batter becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture and change the mixer to low speed. Continue until just mixed.
- Dro[ by tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet, 1 1/2" apart.
- With a fork, gently press a crisscross pattern on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes until cookies are slightly brown along the edges.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.