Cappuccino Waffle Mix With Coffee SyrupFrom 22566 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter,softened shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/3 Cups flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup Nonfat dry milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup non-dairy Powdered Creamer(with all the flavors of creamers,may use what you think would make a nice combo.) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee granules shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- coffee Syrup: shopping list
- 1 Cup Strongly brewed coffee shopping list
- 2 Cups sugar shopping list
How to make it
- For the waffles: Cream butter,sugar and vanilla in a bowl until fluffy.
- In a small bowl bowl,combine remaining ingredients.
- On low speed of mixer,beat dry ingredients into creamed mixture(mixture will be crumbly)
- Transfer to a resealable plastic bag,store in refrigerator.
- For coffee syrup: Combine coffee and sugar in a heavy medium saucepan.Stirring constantly over medium high heat,cook mixture until sugar dissolve.
- Without stirring,bring mixture to a boil,and boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat,cool to room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator
- To give as a gift include the serving instructions:
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Transfer bag of waffle mix into a medium bowl.
- Add 3/4 cup water and 2 eggs.
- Stirr just until blended.
- For each waffle,pour about 2/3 cup batter into waffle iron.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot waffles with coffee syrup
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating5 people
love the mixture great recipe high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds delicious! I remember my mom making Coffe syrup! Thanks for the memory nudge.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Love this recipe! Five forks!pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!