Hamburger CasseroleFrom cardinal54 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs groung beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 6 large potatoes shopping list
- seasonings you like (salt, pepper, worchestershire sauce, seasoning salt, etc) shopping list
- milk for potatoes shopping list
- butter or margarine for potatoes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste for potatoes shopping list
- 1 - 2 c cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain well.
- Boil potatoes, drain and mash adding milk, butter or margarine, salt and pepper to desired taste.
- Put potatoes in the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Top potatoes with seasoned ground beef and onion.
- Top ground beef and onion with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees till cheese is melted and a light brown.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- ashleyfloyd101 Nowhere, Us
- Seatrout Nowhere, Us
- laurencampbell6 Orland Park, IL
- gkwillow City, State
- heididouth Upper Mills, CA
- jayla1999 Nowhere, Us
- gregm3600 Chicago, IL.
- tazoncaffeine Manchester, NH
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!