Heavenly DelightFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
- 1 (3 1/2 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 pt. whipped cream shopping list
- 1 box vanilla wafers shopping list
- 3 or 4 bananas shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. chocolate syrup shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, mix instant pudding, condensed milk and milk together for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the whipped cream and the sour cream to the chilled milk and pudding mixture.
- In a large dish, place layer of vanilla wafers, a layer of sliced bananas, 1/2 of mixture and a little stream of chocolate syrup on top.
- Repeat each layer and garnish the top with chocolate syrup.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
Cookin Moms348 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
I Like Food82 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Back To Basics345 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks553 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members