Chocolate Chunk Brownies With Walnuts And FrostingFrom babskitchen 8 years ago
- 1 box brownie mix (I usually use either Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines) with chocolate chunks (if not available, buy a regular box and add a heaping 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chunks - Nestlé makes them) shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely ground walnuts shopping list
- Small can WHIPPED milk chocolate frosting shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix brownies according to pkg. directions and add chocolate chunks (if necessary) and ground walnuts.
- Bake in a 13" x 9" pan according to pkg. directions. Cool completely in pan.
- Frost with whipped milk chocolate frosting and sprinkle with 1/4 - 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts (optional).
The Cookbabskitchen Ft. Myers, FL
The Rating4 people
I've also taken to keeping brownie mixes in the house, nice for when you need a dessert quickly, plus you can dress em up n add so many different things to change em up, One of my favorite things to do is ice with peanutbutter frosting, like having a...moretaylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!