Chicken and Bacon Shish kabobsFrom pudgy47 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbs. honey shopping list
- 2 tbs. canola oil shopping list
- 10 large mushrooms, cut in half shopping list
- 2 green onions, minced shopping list
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into chunks shopping list
- 1/2 pound sliced thick cut bacon, cut in half shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained shopping list
- skewers shopping list
How to make it
- 1- In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, cider vinegar, honey, canola oil, and green onions. Place the mushrooms and chicken into the mixture, and stir to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- 2- Preheat grill for high heat,
- 3- Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon, and thread onto skewers so that the bacon is secured. Alternate with mushrooms halves and pineapple chunks.
- 4- Lightly oil the grill. Arrange skewers on the prepared grill. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixtuer, until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear.