Mommas Breakfast PizzaFrom dmajor 5 years ago
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread, cut in half lengthwise shopping list
- 1 roll mild breakfast sausage shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 small can black chopped olives shopping list
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon creole spice shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- cracked black pepper to taste shopping list
- 8 oz. medium cheddar or colby cheese(actually, you can use any of your favorite cheeses here) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook mushrooms, bell pepper, onions, and green onions in butter until tender.
- Place mixture in a mixing bowl and stir in cream cheese and black olives.
- Brown sausage and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Season with creole spice and black pepper.
- Spoon mixture over French bread halves.
- Place on baking sheet , sprinkle with cheese and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cut into serving slices and serve warm.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating5 people
Wow, this does sound fabulous. Great dish to put out at a party. Love the sounds of this. Thanks for a great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This looks great!!! Having a birthday party next weekend, think i'll try these!! Thanks, Laralara38 in Gulf Coast loved it
Sounds very good, you have my 5 alsohenrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!