Coca-cola CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 sticks margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. soda shopping list
- 3 T. cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. marshmallow shopping list
- 1 c. Coke shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 2 T. cocoa shopping list
- 6 T. Coke shopping list
- 1 box powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter, coke and cocoa until it boils.
- Add sugar, flour and soda.
- Atir. Add buttermilk, eggs, marshmallows and vanilla.
- Bake in 9 x 13-inch pan, greased and floured for 35 - 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add icing when you take from oven.
- Mix butter cocoa and coke togheter in a pan bring to boil.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Pour on cake.
- Add nuts it you like.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
This works for me!smooch in America loved it
Yum! Gotta love this cake! It's super moist!coolnatty in West Jordan loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Sweet Suite159 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
We Love It But134 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members