Coconut Coffee Liqueur CakeFrom cherylannxo 8 years ago
- 1 pkg. French vanilla cake mix shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. instant coffee granules shopping list
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 large pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 3 cups flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, add instant coffee to cake mix and prepare cake according to directions on package.
- Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9" round cake pans.
- Bake according to instructions on package.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- With dental floss or a large serrated knife, split each layer horizontally to make 4 layers.
- With a brush, using 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, brush it onto each of the 4 layers.
- Make the pudding accord to package directions, but use 1 3/4 cup of milk and add the remaining coffee liqueur.
- Spread 1/3 of pudding between each layer of cake as you assemble.
- Whip cream with sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Spread on top and sides of cake.
- Sprinkle with coconut..