Easy Country Tomato Soup MeatloafFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- Easy Country tomato soup Meatloaf shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 1 can of tomato soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup of small bread cubes shopping list
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 green (or red) chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- A generous dash of black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Thoroughly mix 1/2 cup of the tomato soup with the rest of the
- ingredients and firmly shape into a loaf.
- Put in in to a (Loaf) baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Blend the remaining soup with 1/4 cup of water and 2 tablespoons of the drippings from the meatloaf and pour this mixture over the meatloaf and bake for another 15 minutes.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating9 people
I have used this recipe for years. I also add 2 minced cloves of fresh garlic and a cup of rice to this recipe. It has been a hit with my family and friends for years. I serve with a tossed salad and rolls.BeverlyA in loved it
I like this recipe thanks for the postmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
sounds great...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!