Easy Country Tomato Soup MeatloafFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- Easy Country tomato soup Meatloaf shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 1 can of tomato soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup of small bread cubes shopping list
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 green (or red) chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- A generous dash of black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Thoroughly mix 1/2 cup of the tomato soup with the rest of the
- ingredients and firmly shape into a loaf.
- Put in in to a (Loaf) baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Blend the remaining soup with 1/4 cup of water and 2 tablespoons of the drippings from the meatloaf and pour this mixture over the meatloaf and bake for another 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating9 people
I have used this recipe for years. I also add 2 minced cloves of fresh garlic and a cup of rice to this recipe. It has been a hit with my family and friends for years. I serve with a tossed salad and rolls.BeverlyA in loved it
I like this recipe thanks for the postmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
sounds great...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!