Spicy Chipotle Ranch DipFrom cleardayz 7 years ago
- 2-3 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, more if you like it really spicy! shopping list
- 2-3 Teaspoon adobo adjust sauce to taste and spiciness shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon fine chopped onions (I used dried onions) shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon clove garlic, finely minced (I used the prechopped jar) shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the chipotle chiles as fine as you like (I like chunky)
- Watch your fingers and eyes these are really hot!
- Put in a large bowl and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Taste and adjust as desired.
- Refrigerate a few hours before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips or veggies!