Avocado Seafood DipFrom keni 5 years ago
- 2 avocados, just ripe, peeled and cubed shopping list
- juice from 1 lime or 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 8oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1tsp Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- dash each of worcestershire sauce and hot sauce shopping list
- 6-8oz cooked tiny shrimp or crab meat(frozen is okay, if thawed) shopping list
How to make it
- Place avocado in bowl and toss with lemon juice. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining ingredients except seafood and avocados. Stir well until creamy and combined. Add a dash more citrus juice, if needed, to help with consistency.
- Carefully fold in seafood and avocados.
- Sprinkle with Old Bay and chives or green onion finely chopped prior to serving, if desired.