Chocolate Chip Orange Zucchini MuffinsFrom 3boysmama 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice shopping list
- zest of one orange shopping list
- 1 cup shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Grease and flour 18 muffin cups, or line with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Combine egg, oil, milk, orange juice, orange zest, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix just until moistened. Do not over-mix.
- Fold in zucchini, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until muffins test done with a toothpick.