Copycat Olive Garden Tortelloni BologneseFrom cherylannxo 5 years ago
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 carrot, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 8 oz. italian sausage, skinned shopping list
- 1 cup red wine shopping list
- 1 18 oz. can crushed tomatoea shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped rosemary shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped sage shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 lbs Tortelloni shopping list
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic and cook 5 minutes.
- Add meat and cook over medium heat, breaking up the meat as it is being browned, about 10 minutes
- Deglaze the pan with wine.
- Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients and stir.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to directions; drain.
- Toss the hot pasta with the sauce.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.