Macaroni PieFrom scearley 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Boil and cook the pasta until it's soft but not quite done.
- Drain thoroughly and toss with the butter until th ebutter is completely melted.
- Butter a casserole and layer the pasta, then cracker, then cheese, repeating until all are used.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs until well blended, then slowly add the half and half until it is evenly mixed with the eggs.
- Pour the egg/cream over the casserole and cook for 30 minutes.
- Be casreful of overcooking as the eggs may separate.