Lillians Cold Antipasto PlatterFrom lilliancooks 7 years ago
- 1+1/2 lbs.Bagged lettuce(with carrots+purple cabbage) shopping list
- 1 red onion-sliced thin, shopping list
- 1 large beefsteak tomato-sliced thin, shopping list
- 1 small jar peppercinis, shopping list
- 6 marinated artichoke hearts-quartered, shopping list
- 1 small jar roasted red peppers-cut into strips, shopping list
- 1 small jar Green Spanish olives, shopping list
- 3/4 lb. Marinated mushrooms-cut in half, shopping list
- 12 Thin slices provolone cheese, shopping list
- 12 Thin slices cooked ham, shopping list
- 12 Thin Slices hard salami, shopping list
- 12 Thin Slices pepperoni, shopping list
- 10oz. Italian salad dressing, shopping list
How to make it
- Assemble Antipasto in a 1/2 size sterno tray.
- Place sliced tomatoes on the bottom.Then add salad.Then sprinkle with onions, mushrooms, olives, peppercinis and artichoke hearts.
- Roll together 1 slice each of the the cheese, ham and salami,with the cheese on the outside of each roll.
- Place each roll on top of the salad.Roll each slice of pepperoni and tuck along top edge of tray.Place strips of red peppers alongside of rolled cold cuts.
- Pour salad dressing over the top just before serving.
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating4 people
I am always the one standing near this appetizer..love all the salty offerings.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Looks great, hon - thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
yum! looks and sounds great! 5 your waysunflower48386 in White Lake loved it