Greek-style Cheese PieFrom hollyeats 8 years ago
- 10 oz. crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 3 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup cream shopping list
- Goodly pinch thyme shopping list
- Small pinch oregano shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Dash paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (NOT garlic salt!) shopping list
- 2 TBS fresh or 1 TBS dried parsley shopping list
- Unbaked 9-in. pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375° and bake pie shell only 10 minutes.
- Remove, turn oven down to 350° and cool while preparing filling.
- Filling: Beat together Feta and cream cheese until chunky.
- Add all the rest except parsley and beat until smooth.
- Pour into partially baked pie shell, sprinkle parsley over the top and return to oven.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until filling is puffed and golden brown, and knife comes out clean when poked into the center.
- Cool about 10 minutes before cutting. Serve warm or at room temperature (not cold from fridge!).
The Cookhollyeats Shaftesbury, UK
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!