Tenntucky Blackberry CobblerFrom silverqueen 7 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk together 1 cup sugar, flour and milk just until blended, whisk in melted butter.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 12x8" or 11x8" baking dish, sprinkle blackberries and remaining 1/4 cup sugar evenly over batter.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating6 people
...just in time for blackberry season!dynie in Marietta loved it
Mmmm I bet this would even be good with blueberries!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Cobblers are one of my favorite down-home, comfort desserts and this one sounds delicious. Thanks so much! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!