Italian Bread SticksFrom michelle73 7 years ago
- 1 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 T sugar shopping list
- 1 T yeast shopping list
- 2 T oil shopping list
- 1 t salt shopping list
- 2- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
- Mozza cheese, grated shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- oregano shopping list
- basil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together water, sugar, yeast, oil and salt.
- Add flour until a soft dough is formed.
- Grease dough and place in greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 20 minutes.
- Punch down and let rise another 20 minutes.
- Spread onto large greased cookie sheet.
- Spread with Italian dressing and sprinkle generously with parmesan.
- Sprinkle with seasonings as desired.
- Sprinkle with mozza cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for around 20 minutes.
- Cut into sticks and enjoy!
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating4 people
YUMMY.......LOVE THESE STICKS ESPECIALLY WITH SOUPmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I love when food is made from scratch! It tastes so much better!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
i got a recipe from my gramdmother that sounded alot like that but they rolled the dough around a ball of fresh mozz. i havent tryed it but it all sound good!!
good recipe!bakerrakka in Lebanon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!