The Amazing Saltine pecan Delight PieFrom blondeberry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Whip egg whites on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Continue whipping while gradually adding sugar and baking powder. Continue to whip until very stiff peaks form and all sugar is dissolved.
- Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add crackers and 3/4 cup pecans; gently fold in by hand. Pour into a greased 9 inch pie pan and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hr.
- Remove from oven and cool upside down.
- When thoroughly cooled, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with remaining pecans.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating3 people
Yea, there's an apple pie that you use Ritz crackers and don't even use any apples!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Love this pie - they used to serve it at Wyatt's Cafeterias back in the day - out of business now. The first recipe we had for this particular pie called for Ritz crackers instead of saltines...was called Ritzy Pecan Pie...delicious by any name! And...moredebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it