Mexican Pecan Corn BreadFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 16 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 16 ounces cream style corn shopping list
- 3 cups yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 2 tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup green bell peppers chopped shopping list
- 3 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped shopping list
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 2 cups pecans chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs and mix with sour cream, oil and corn.
- Combine cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, cheese and pecans.
- Stir to mix.
- Add to creamed mixture and blend until well combined.
- Pour half of batter into each of two loaf pans.
- Bake 50 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!