Bread PuddingFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Break bread into small pieces, mix with raisins and pile into a 8 inch square baking pan.
- Pour melted butter or margarine over bread.
- Mix eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla In a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour over the bread then lightly push down with a fork until bread is covered and soaking up the mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly tapped.
- **You can substitue glace cherries for the raisins. Just cut cherries in half.
- **Recipe is easily doubled.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating7 people
I am printing it right now... thanks, it is very quick and easy. 5 from me.berry in Winter Park loved it
I just love this basic bread pudding recipe. It is quick and simple to make, and I have all the ingredients for it. Well, High 5, and I'm off to the kitchen to rummage through my pantry. LOL. Have a wonderful day....Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
You stumbled on one of my weaknesses, I do love bread puddingmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!