My Jalepeno Pepper JellyFrom cassyc52 6 years ago
- 6 pint jars, steralized along with lids and caps shopping list
- 1 cup of chopped jalepeno peppers (seed and rib half of the peppers) shopping list
- 1 chopped sweet red pepper shopping list
- 6 cups of granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/ cup of cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 Envelope of Certo shopping list
How to make it
- Prepared jars by steralizing them and putting them in a pan of boiling water so they will be hot when you pour the jelly in.
- In a large, heavy pot, add all of the peppers, sugar and vinegar. Cook at med high heat until the mixture begins to come to a rolling boil. Turn off heat and add the Certo, stirring well. Remove the scum from the top of the jelly.
- Laddle the jelly into hot jars, seal by putting the steralized lid and cap on tightly. Cool.