Crab RangoonsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except wonton wrappers. Place 1/2 to 1tsp crab mixture in corner of wonton and roll up on diagonal. Moisten tips of wonton wrappers with water to seal
- Place seam side down in 11/2 to 2" of hot oil and fry on one side till golden.Turn over and fry on other side till golden.
- Remove from oil and grain. serve with duck sauce if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- dwarwick60 Nowhere, Us
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- sgtcallahan East Gwillimbury, CA
- chefelaine Muskoka, CANA
- tigerlily Seattle, WA
- cploreilly Meaford, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- gail_crooks Shadyside, OH
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating14 people
The best, who doesn't love these! Thanksmarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Lots of crab! the best, thank youmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
You had me at ragoon....
lol - you got my five in a big hurry!
perfect, simply fantastic - a major fave of mine - and this recipe sounds super simple, my kind of cup of tea!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it