Cold Ginger Soy Sesame NoodlesFrom melissasue 7 years ago
- 2 tsp peanut butter shopping list
- 1 Tbsp honey shopping list
- 2 Tbsp tamari shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger or 1 inch fresh (peeled & grated) shopping list
- ~1/2 lb soba or other noodles shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
- *I also added grated carrots, soy beans and tofu when I made this. shopping list
How to make it
- Boil noodles according to package
- Rinse under cold water until noodles are chilled
- Heat peanut butter in microwave (~20 sec) until melted.
- Whisk in honey & tamari.
- Now whisk in sesame oil and ginger
- Toss with noodles
- Toast sesame seeds and add to dish
- Add any other veggies on hand.
People Who Like This Dish 20
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- jena MN
- unswissmiss Basel, CH
- natekoechley San Francisco, CA
- lindsaydeebs Winter Springs, FL
- imhungry Northern, OH
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- noviceinthekitchen New York, NY
- gwbaskin Edmonton, CA
- grandmommy Nashville, TN
- Plus 10 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmelissasue Minneapolis, MN
The Rating6 people
Melissa made this recipe for a dinner and it was delicious! The soba noodles make the dish much more interesting and tasty than rice noodles. I am definitely going to make this recipe.jena in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!